Friday, April 29, 2011

10th Anniversary Party for Marc by Marc Jacobs









Leopard top from taiwan l Zara red skirt I Clutch from local boutique I New Look Heels
Standing next to Joel Madden from Good Charlotte(p/s-apologize for the blur picture)


This is an outdated post from last week, I apologize for the delay.
I am struggling with my old laptop for the past week because it is giving me a huge problem.Therefore, finally manage to upload my pictures today. 
I was invited to attend the 10th Anniversary Celebration party at Marc by Marc Jacobs store at Pavilion last Friday. It was a lovely party with some local celebrities and surprisingly Joel Madden from Good Charlotte was there too. I manage to grab some stuff for myself also.I will show it to you in my next post very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment